For the sake of respecting the award, here are The Rules:
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here’s my pathetic attempt to lead you astray…
1) I was born a poor black child
2) I was voted most likely to succeed in my graduating class
3) My husband and I are in the witness protection program
4) I’m 5’ 8’’ and wear a size 5 shoe
5) I attended Pratt Institute on a full scholarship
6) I once dated a guy who went on to win the Americas Cup sailing race in 1985
7) I’m a descendant of Swedish nobility.
I’m passing it on to*:
1. Mary Jo Rhodes or Matilda Mc Cloud—who is she really?
2. Tricia O'Brien, at Talespinning because she’s so creative
3. Laura Martone, even though she has absolutely no time for it*, and I miss her
4. Rick Daley, cause he makes me laugh
5. Sharon, as Musings of a Mercurical Woman, because she's relatively new to my blog
6. Bane of Anubis, because he needs another award
7. Glenn, at Serindipitous Surpluses, because this list wouldn’t be complete without him
*Yes I know half these bloggers already have the award! And of course, you’re under no obligation…you know the drill…
This is a good time to also post another award from my generous benefactor Deb: the Butterfly award. I think that all I have to do is pass it onto someone else. So it goes to Simon C. Larter, cause he loves getting so many awards, (yes I know he has this one also) and actually, he writes some really good stuff…