Laura Martone, from Laura’s Simple Pleasures just nominated me for this award; an award for which I just recently nominated her.
I understand there are rules and niceties involved here, which are as follows:
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Thank you Laura!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. It’s in the left hand pane
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Laura
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. See below, if you think they might be interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. I cheated, if you’re interested in knowing why, go here
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (Or the 4)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. I didn’t do this right the first time around, I just e-mailed them—see how poorly rules and I get along…
That said, since I was kindly nominated for said award on my writing blog, and because I had difficulty fulfilling the aforementioned and sometimes veer toward deviance, I am simply relisting the aforementioned lists on my aforementioned blog, while waiting for the blogging etiquette police.
Here they are: well, 4 of them...
Laura's Simple Pleasures
A Walk In My Shoes
Elana Johnson, Author
7 Things about me that may or may not be interesting…
1) This one’s easy, because there’s a link on my blog—I’m a watercolorist.
2) This one’s also easy because there’s an additional link on my blog—I’m a watercolorist who hasn’t finished a painting in over a year.
3) I’m relatively new to blogging. The first time I entered a comment on some forum, (back in March) I freaked out and couldn’t sleep until I deleted pretty much everything in my profile.
4) When people meet me for the first time, they think I’m gregarious and funny. They don’t realize that I simply get over-stimulated in social situations and then need a great big nap afterward.
5) My husband and I have moved quite a number of times. People think we have wanderlust or that we’re running away from something. The truth is, we’ve simply been left unsupervised for too long.
6) I had a nightmare once, where ‘They’ told my husband and I, “We’re sorry…It’s been brought to our attention that you have exceeded the ‘Lifetime Quota for Marital Bliss’. The two of you must separate immediately!” NOOOooooo!!!!
7) I used up all my best material writing this list.